Credit Union Membership is a great benefit to offer to your employees. They’ll thank you for it. Best of all it’s free, and everybody likes free. There’s no cost and no liability for a company to connect their employees to a credit union.
To offer this benefit to your team:
Send us a letter on your company letterhead, addressed to Chief Executive Officer, stating that your management would like to offer this benefit to its employees. The letter should contain:
- Your request to join the Credit Union
- How long your company has been in business
- The number of full time and part employees you have
- The following statement if you are not affiliated with another Credit Union: “We are not affiliated with any Credit Union, therefore we do not have access to another Credit Union.”
- The following statement if you are affiliated with another Credit Union: “The members of our employment group currently have access to a credit union, but we would like for them to have the additional benefit of access to more than one credit union.”
If you have any questions, please call (800) 672-7154 or (337) 477-9190 and press extension 103 to ask to speak to our Brand Ambassador, Makeitta Darbonne.